5/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 522 installs | 💲 N/A
EZ Editor – Edit Clio documents with Google and save back to Clio
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the EZ Editor?
The EZ Editor has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the EZ Editor have?
The EZ Editor has a user base of 522 active users.
3. What is the cost of the EZ Editor?
The cost of the EZ Editor is N/A.
4. How to download the EZ Editor?
To install EZ Editor follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: EZ Editor
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the EZ Editor
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the EZ Editor addon’s description :
|edit clio documents||1|
|clio documents google||1|
|documents google save||1|
|google save back||1|
|save back clio||1|
|back clio install||1|
|clio install application||1|