5/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 664 installs | 💲 N/A
Push a button to automatically create Jira tickets based on your Google Docs spec. Fable will keep your spec fresh as the tickets get updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Fable?
The Fable has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Fable have?
The Fable has a user base of 664 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Fable?
The cost of the Fable is N/A.
4. How to download the Fable?
To install Fable follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Fable
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Fable
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Fable addon’s description :
|jira project sync||2|
|fable helps product||1|
|helps product teams||1|
|product teams write||1|
|teams write specs||1|
|write specs sync||1|
|specs sync specs||1|
|sync specs jira||1|
|specs jira copying||1|
|jira copying pasting||1|
|copying pasting stale||1|
|pasting stale specs||1|
|stale specs build||1|
|specs build begins||1|
|build begins completely||1|