3.6/5 (out of 25 reviews ) | 📥 79997 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Find md5 checksum of your Google Drive files/folders.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the File Checksum?
The File Checksum has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.
2. How many active users does the File Checksum have?
The File Checksum has a user base of 79997 active users.
3. What is the cost of the File Checksum?
The cost of the File Checksum is Free of charge.
4. How to download the File Checksum?
To install File Checksum follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: File Checksum
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the File Checksum
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the File Checksum addon’s description :
|features md5 checksum||1|
|md5 checksum google||1|
|checksum google drive||1|
|google drive files||1|
|drive files folders||1|
|files folders checksum||1|
|folders checksum files||1|