5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 3 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
File Mapping is a dynamic and automated document manager for Google Drive™. Configure parameters and criteria to map files to Google Drive™ folders.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the File Mapping?
The File Mapping has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the File Mapping have?
The File Mapping has a user base of 3 active users.
3. What is the cost of the File Mapping?
The cost of the File Mapping is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the File Mapping?
To download File Mapping follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: File Mapping
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the File Mapping
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the File Mapping addon’s description :
|specific google drive™||2|
|google drive™ folders||2|
|file mapping dynamic||1|
|mapping dynamic automated||1|
|dynamic automated document||1|
|automated document manager||1|
|document manager google||1|
|manager google drive™||1|
|google drive™ files||1|
|drive™ files generated||1|
|files generated web||1|
|generated web form||1|
|web form solutions||1|
|form solutions routed||1|
|solutions routed specific||1|