4/5 (out of 4 reviews ) | 📥 22526 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Insert files in Google Sheets™ cells or Google Docs™. OCR extract text from images, PDF tables.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the FileDrop?
The FileDrop has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
2. How many active users does the FileDrop have?
The FileDrop has a user base of 22526 active users.
3. What is the cost of the FileDrop?
The cost of the FileDrop is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the FileDrop?
To install FileDrop follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: FileDrop
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the FileDrop
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the FileDrop addon’s description :
|google drive™ filedrop||2|
|google sheets™ google||2|
|sheets™ google docs™||2|
|file history add||2|
|folder files saved||2|
|extract text images||2|
|extract tables pdf||2|
|shared google drive™||2|
|insert images cells||2|
|filedrop insert attach||1|
|insert attach files||1|
|attach files google||1|
|files google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ cells||1|
|sheets™ cells simply||1|