Files Cabinet by Awesome Table
4.2/5 (out of 117 reviews ) | 📥 736583 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table?
The Files Cabinet by Awesome Table has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 117 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table have?
The Files Cabinet by Awesome Table has a user base of 736583 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table?
The cost of the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table is N/A.
4. How to download the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table?
To install Files Cabinet by Awesome Table follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Files Cabinet by Awesome Table
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Files Cabinet by Awesome Table addon’s description :
|column end sheet||2|
|awesome table view||2|
|files cabinet awesome||1|
|cabinet awesome table||1|
|awesome table add-on||1|
|table add-on helps||1|
|add-on helps list||1|
|helps list google||1|
|list google drive||1|
|google drive folder||1|
|drive folder explores||1|
|folder explores every||1|
|explores every child||1|
|every child folder||1|
|child folder lists||1|