4.9/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 1828 installs | 💲 N/A
Find your public Google Drive files, before someone else does.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Filewatch?
The Filewatch has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Filewatch have?
The Filewatch has a user base of 1828 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Filewatch?
The cost of the Filewatch is N/A.
4. How to download the Filewatch?
To download Filewatch follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Filewatch
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Filewatch
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Filewatch addon’s description :
|filewatch scans google||1|
|scans google drive||1|
|google drive displays||1|
|drive displays files||1|
|displays files publicly||1|
|files publicly available||1|
|publicly available shared||1|