5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 14 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
FinData is a Google Sheets™ add-on to import stock, funds, and cryptocurrency into a sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the FinData?
The FinData has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the FinData have?
The FinData has a user base of 14 active users.
3. What is the cost of the FinData?
The cost of the FinData is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the FinData?
To download FinData follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: FinData
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the FinData
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the FinData addon’s description :
|https wwwfindata-beuk docs||2|
|findata enhances google||1|
|enhances google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ massive||1|
|sheets™ massive finance||1|
|massive finance data||1|
|finance data easily||1|
|data easily build||1|
|easily build powerful||1|
|build powerful investing||1|
|powerful investing dashboards||1|
|investing dashboards clicks||1|