Flowshot for Google Sheets™
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 23 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Make Google Sheets™ smarter with AI. Show what you want with examples and Flowshot will do the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Flowshot for Google Sheets™?
The Flowshot for Google Sheets™ has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Flowshot for Google Sheets™ have?
The Flowshot for Google Sheets™ has a user base of 23 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Flowshot for Google Sheets™?
The cost of the Flowshot for Google Sheets™ is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Flowshot for Google Sheets™?
To install Flowshot for Google Sheets™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Flowshot for Google Sheets™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Flowshot for Google Sheets™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Flowshot for Google Sheets™ addon’s description :
|flowshot adds superpowers||1|
|adds superpowers google||1|
|superpowers google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ ditch||1|
|sheets™ ditch complicated||1|
|ditch complicated formulas||1|
|complicated formulas demonstrate||1|
|formulas demonstrate want||1|
|demonstrate want instead||1|
|want instead automate||1|