Fluency Tutor® for Google™
4.1/5 (out of 75 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
Fluency Tutor® for Google™ helps busy teachers bring struggling readers up to speed.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Fluency Tutor® for Google™?
The Fluency Tutor® for Google™ has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 75 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Fluency Tutor® for Google™ have?
The Fluency Tutor® for Google™ has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Fluency Tutor® for Google™?
The cost of the Fluency Tutor® for Google™ is N/A.
4. How to download the Fluency Tutor® for Google™?
To install Fluency Tutor® for Google™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Fluency Tutor® for Google™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Fluency Tutor® for Google™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Fluency Tutor® for Google™ addon’s description :
|fluency tutor google||5|
|great time-stretched teachers||1|
|time-stretched teachers fluency||1|
|teachers fluency tutor||1|
|tutor google makes||1|
|google makes reading||1|
|makes reading aloud||1|
|reading aloud fun||1|
|aloud fun satisfying||1|
|fun satisfying students||1|
|satisfying students need||1|
|students need extra||1|
|need extra support||1|
|extra support it’s||1|
|support it’s big||1|