4.5/5 (out of 40 reviews ) | 📥 170574 installs | 💲 N/A
FreshBooks is the fastest way to invoice your clients, organize expenses and track time on the go. Join over 24 million small business owners already using FreshBooks to make billing painless.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the FreshBooks?
The FreshBooks has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.
2. How many active users does the FreshBooks have?
The FreshBooks has a user base of 170574 active users.
3. What is the cost of the FreshBooks?
The cost of the FreshBooks is N/A.
4. How to download the FreshBooks?
To download FreshBooks follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: FreshBooks
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the FreshBooks
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the FreshBooks addon’s description :
|get paid faster||2|
|freshbooks cloud accounting||1|
|cloud accounting invoice||1|
|accounting invoice clients||1|
|invoice clients manage||1|
|clients manage expense||1|
|manage expense receipts||1|
|expense receipts collaborate||1|
|receipts collaborate team||1|
|collaborate team join||1|
|team join million||1|
|join million people||1|
|million people already||1|
|people already using||1|
|already using freshbooks||1|