Freshdesk Gmail Gadget
2.1/5 (out of 22 reviews ) | 📥 161336 installs | 💲 N/A
Freshdesk Gmail Gadget lets you quickly check into ticket and requestor information right from your email, and even send your replies from there.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget?
The Freshdesk Gmail Gadget has a rating of 2.1 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget have?
The Freshdesk Gmail Gadget has a user base of 161336 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget?
The cost of the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget is N/A.
4. How to download the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget?
To download Freshdesk Gmail Gadget follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Freshdesk Gmail Gadget
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Freshdesk Gmail Gadget addon’s description :
|freshdesk gmail gadget||1|
|gmail gadget pulls||1|
|gadget pulls contact||1|
|pulls contact information||1|
|contact information recent||1|
|information recent tickets||1|
|recent tickets customer||1|
|tickets customer gives||1|
|customer gives complete||1|
|gives complete context||1|
|complete context need||1|
|context need start||1|
|need start working||1|
|start working ticket||1|
|working ticket even||1|