G-Accon for XERO
4.7/5 (out of 57 reviews ) | 📥 231713 installs | 💲 N/A
Automatically export, refresh, upload Xero data directly from Google Sheets. Build custom reports and dashboards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the G-Accon for XERO?
The G-Accon for XERO has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 57 reviews.
2. How many active users does the G-Accon for XERO have?
The G-Accon for XERO has a user base of 231713 active users.
3. What is the cost of the G-Accon for XERO?
The cost of the G-Accon for XERO is N/A.
4. How to download the G-Accon for XERO?
To install G-Accon for XERO follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: G-Accon for XERO
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the G-Accon for XERO
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the G-Accon for XERO addon’s description :
|get refresh data||3|
|connect google sheets||2|
|directly google sheets||2|
|using flexible schedule||2|
|reports google sheets||2|
|award-winning xero add-on||1|
|xero add-on seamlessly||1|
|add-on seamlessly integrates||1|
|seamlessly integrates google||1|
|integrates google sheets||1|
|google sheets xero||1|
|sheets xero directions||1|
|xero directions connect||1|
|directions connect google||1|
|google sheets multiple||1|