G-Integrator for Zoho Books
3.7/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 697 installs | 💲 N/A
Import data from your tables, manually or automatically by the schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the G-Integrator for Zoho Books?
The G-Integrator for Zoho Books has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the G-Integrator for Zoho Books have?
The G-Integrator for Zoho Books has a user base of 697 active users.
3. What is the cost of the G-Integrator for Zoho Books?
The cost of the G-Integrator for Zoho Books is N/A.
4. How to download the G-Integrator for Zoho Books?
To download G-Integrator for Zoho Books follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: G-Integrator for Zoho Books
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the G-Integrator for Zoho Books
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the G-Integrator for Zoho Books addon’s description :
|data zoho books||2|
|zoho books tables||2|
|refresh data spreadsheet||2|
|connect google spreadsheet||1|
|google spreadsheet directly||1|
|spreadsheet directly zoho||1|
|directly zoho books||1|
|zoho books synchronize||1|
|books synchronize data||1|
|synchronize data import||1|
|data import data||1|
|import data zoho||1|
|books tables manually||1|
|tables manually automatically||1|
|manually automatically schedule||1|