Game Emulator with Google Drive
3.8/5 (out of 172 reviews ) | 📥 100466 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Game Emulator with Google Drive?
The Game Emulator with Google Drive has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 172 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Game Emulator with Google Drive have?
The Game Emulator with Google Drive has a user base of 100466 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Game Emulator with Google Drive?
The cost of the Game Emulator with Google Drive is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Game Emulator with Google Drive?
To download Game Emulator with Google Drive follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Game Emulator with Google Drive
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Game Emulator with Google Drive
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Game Emulator with Google Drive addon’s description :
|open rom file||2|
|app emulator nes||1|
|emulator nes super||1|
|nes super nintendo||1|
|super nintendo sega||1|
|nintendo sega mega||1|
|sega mega drive||1|
|mega drive gameboy||1|
|drive gameboy video||1|
|gameboy video consoles||1|