0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 0 installs | 💲 N/A
Take control of Shared Externally on Google Drive. Be aware of who has access to your files using personal email accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the GDHero?
The GDHero has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the GDHero have?
The GDHero has a user base of 0 active users.
3. What is the cost of the GDHero?
The cost of the GDHero is N/A.
4. How to download the GDHero?
To install GDHero follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: GDHero
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the GDHero
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the GDHero addon’s description :
|take control shared||1|
|control shared externally||1|
|shared externally google||1|
|externally google drive||1|
|google drive aware||1|
|drive aware access||1|
|aware access files||1|