Go Mail Merge (GOMM)
3.6/5 (out of 55 reviews ) | 📥 4244 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Go Mail Merge (GOMM)?
The Go Mail Merge (GOMM) has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on 55 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Go Mail Merge (GOMM) have?
The Go Mail Merge (GOMM) has a user base of 4244 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Go Mail Merge (GOMM)?
The cost of the Go Mail Merge (GOMM) is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Go Mail Merge (GOMM)?
To install Go Mail Merge (GOMM) follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Go Mail Merge (GOMM)
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Go Mail Merge (GOMM)
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Go Mail Merge (GOMM) addon’s description :
|add personalized attachments||4|
|schedule email campaigns||2|
|email campaigns simultaneously||2|
|attachments google drive||2|
|google drive actual||2|
|drive actual file||2|
|actual file link||2|
|opens link clicks||2|
|write draft gmail||2|
|send test email||2|
|visit https gomailmergecom||2|
|privacy gdpr hipaa||2|
|mail merge gmail||2|
|easily schedule multiple||1|
|schedule multiple email||1|