4.9/5 (out of 668 reviews ) | 📥 1243950 installs | 💲 N/A
Connect people to your Google Drive account with GoFileDrop. Visitors can upload files to your Google Drive, just embed our upload tool on your site or use the ready made page.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the GoFileDrop?
The GoFileDrop has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 based on 668 reviews.
2. How many active users does the GoFileDrop have?
The GoFileDrop has a user base of 1243950 active users.
3. What is the cost of the GoFileDrop?
The cost of the GoFileDrop is N/A.
4. How to download the GoFileDrop?
To download GoFileDrop follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: GoFileDrop
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the GoFileDrop
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the GoFileDrop addon’s description :
|google docs account||4|
|version upload files||2|
|gofiledrop provides file||1|
|provides file drop||1|
|file drop functionality||1|
|drop functionality google||1|
|functionality google drive||1|
|google drive files||1|
|drive files uploaded||1|
|files uploaded gofiledrop||1|
|uploaded gofiledrop automatically||1|
|gofiledrop automatically shared||1|
|automatically shared users||1|
|shared users groups||1|
|users groups files||1|