5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 226 installs | 💲 Free of charge
platform for short yet effective meetings
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Goodmeetings?
The Goodmeetings has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Goodmeetings have?
The Goodmeetings has a user base of 226 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Goodmeetings?
The cost of the Goodmeetings is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Goodmeetings?
To install Goodmeetings follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Goodmeetings
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Goodmeetings
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Goodmeetings addon’s description :
|official google calendar™||1|
|google calendar™ add-on||1|
|calendar™ add-on using||1|
|add-on using add-on||1|
|using add-on easily||1|
|add-on easily schedule||1|
|easily schedule sales||1|
|schedule sales meetings||1|
|sales meetings directly||1|
|meetings directly google||1|