Google Form for Missions
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 5961 installs | 💲 N/A
Launch Missions workflows in Slack from a Google Form ðŸ’¥
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Google Form for Missions?
The Google Form for Missions has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Google Form for Missions have?
The Google Form for Missions has a user base of 5961 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Google Form for Missions?
The cost of the Google Form for Missions is N/A.
4. How to download the Google Form for Missions?
To install Google Form for Missions follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Google Form for Missions
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Google Form for Missions
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Google Form for Missions addon’s description :
|missions forms extension||1|
|forms extension missionsai||1|
|extension missionsai users||1|
|missionsai users want||1|
|users want trigger||1|
|want trigger missions||1|
|trigger missions workflow||1|
|missions workflow google||1|
|workflow google forms||1|
|google forms submission||1|