Google Sheets Financial Add-In
5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 479 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Google Sheets Financial Add-In?
The Google Sheets Financial Add-In has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Google Sheets Financial Add-In have?
The Google Sheets Financial Add-In has a user base of 479 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Google Sheets Financial Add-In?
The cost of the Google Sheets Financial Add-In is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Google Sheets Financial Add-In?
To install Google Sheets Financial Add-In follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Google Sheets Financial Add-In
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Google Sheets Financial Add-In
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Google Sheets Financial Add-In addon’s description :
|stocks etfs funds||2|
|etfs funds mutual||2|
|funds mutual funds||2|
|mutual funds indices||2|
|financial add-in stocks||1|
|add-in stocks crypto||1|
|stocks crypto market||1|
|crypto market data||1|
|market data allows||1|
|data allows get||1|
|allows get end-of-day||1|
|get end-of-day eod||1|
|end-of-day eod intraday||1|
|eod intraday delayed||1|
|intraday delayed real-time||1|