4.2/5 (out of 122 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the GradeBook?
The GradeBook has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 122 reviews.
2. How many active users does the GradeBook have?
The GradeBook has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the GradeBook?
The cost of the GradeBook is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the GradeBook?
To download GradeBook follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: GradeBook
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the GradeBook
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the GradeBook addon’s description :
|policy https wwwgdevappscom||2|
|newly added features||1|
|added features -automatic||1|
|features -automatic import||1|
|-automatic import google||1|
|import google classroom||1|
|google classroom -text||1|
|classroom -text messaging||1|
|-text messaging available||1|
|messaging available -support||1|
|available -support percent||1|
|-support percent letter||1|
|percent letter level||1|
|letter level grades||1|
|level grades user||1|