4/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 1046 installs | 💲 N/A
Publish a web calculator on WordPress directly from Google sheet with the help of a premium WordPress plugin on the WordPress site.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the GS2WP Calculator?
The GS2WP Calculator has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the GS2WP Calculator have?
The GS2WP Calculator has a user base of 1046 active users.
3. What is the cost of the GS2WP Calculator?
The cost of the GS2WP Calculator is N/A.
4. How to download the GS2WP Calculator?
To install GS2WP Calculator follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: GS2WP Calculator
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the GS2WP Calculator
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the GS2WP Calculator addon’s description :
|want publish calculator||1|
|publish calculator built||1|
|calculator built google||1|
|built google spreadsheet||1|
|google spreadsheet web||1|
|spreadsheet web calculator||1|
|web calculator wordpress||1|
|calculator wordpress site||1|
|wordpress site yes||1|
|site yes search||1|
|yes search tool||1|
|search tool anywhere||1|