GTJ Jira Connector
2.3/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 2951 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Manage your Jira issues, convert your calendar meetings into tickets and log work straight from your Gmail with this GTJ plugin
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the GTJ Jira Connector?
The GTJ Jira Connector has a rating of 2.3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the GTJ Jira Connector have?
The GTJ Jira Connector has a user base of 2951 active users.
3. What is the cost of the GTJ Jira Connector?
The cost of the GTJ Jira Connector is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the GTJ Jira Connector?
To install GTJ Jira Connector follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: GTJ Jira Connector
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the GTJ Jira Connector
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the GTJ Jira Connector addon’s description :
|google jira’s gmail||1|
|jira’s gmail plugin||1|
|gmail plugin designed||1|
|plugin designed facilitate||1|
|designed facilitate transfer||1|
|facilitate transfer information||1|
|transfer information google||1|
|information google apps||1|
|google apps jira||1|
|apps jira app’s||1|
|jira app’s features||1|
|app’s features allow||1|
|features allow improve||1|
|allow improve jira||1|
|improve jira google||1|