HAR Viewer with Drive™
4.2/5 (out of 97 reviews ) | 📥 72761 installs | 💲 Free of charge
HAR Viewer is a app that allows to visualize HTTP tracing logs based on HTTP Archive format (HAR).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the HAR Viewer with Drive™?
The HAR Viewer with Drive™ has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 based on 97 reviews.
2. How many active users does the HAR Viewer with Drive™ have?
The HAR Viewer with Drive™ has a user base of 72761 active users.
3. What is the cost of the HAR Viewer with Drive™?
The cost of the HAR Viewer with Drive™ is Free of charge.
4. How to download the HAR Viewer with Drive™?
To download HAR Viewer with Drive™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: HAR Viewer with Drive™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the HAR Viewer with Drive™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the HAR Viewer with Drive™ addon’s description :
|open har file||2|
|har file view||2|
|har viewer app||1|
|viewer app allows||1|
|app allows visualize||1|
|allows visualize http||1|
|visualize http tracing||1|
|http tracing logs||1|
|tracing logs based||1|
|logs based http||1|
|based http archive||1|
|http archive format||1|
|archive format har||1|
|format har files||1|
|har files contain||1|