1/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 98984 installs | 💲 Paid
Hoxhunt is a People-First Cybersecurity Platform that protects organizations and their employees from the risk of cyber attacks through an automated and gamified learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Hoxhunt Report?
The Hoxhunt Report has a rating of 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Hoxhunt Report have?
The Hoxhunt Report has a user base of 98984 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Hoxhunt Report?
The cost of the Hoxhunt Report is Paid.
4. How to download the Hoxhunt Report?
To install Hoxhunt Report follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Hoxhunt Report
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Hoxhunt Report
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Hoxhunt Report addon’s description :
|simulated real phishing||2|
|real phishing attacks||2|
|hoxhunt google workspace||1|
|google workspace add-on||1|
|workspace add-on users||1|
|add-on users report||1|
|users report simulated||1|
|report simulated real||1|
|phishing attacks users||1|
|attacks users also||1|
|users also receive||1|
|also receive concrete||1|
|receive concrete learning||1|
|concrete learning moments||1|
|learning moments simulated||1|