HTML Editor for Drive™
2.8/5 (out of 88 reviews ) | 📥 323690 installs | 💲 Free of charge
HTML WYSIWYG editor that provides you with an extended designing workspace to help you create your web pages(HTML,HTM) easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the HTML Editor for Drive™?
The HTML Editor for Drive™ has a rating of 2.8 out of 5 based on 88 reviews.
2. How many active users does the HTML Editor for Drive™ have?
The HTML Editor for Drive™ has a user base of 323690 active users.
3. What is the cost of the HTML Editor for Drive™?
The cost of the HTML Editor for Drive™ is Free of charge.
4. How to download the HTML Editor for Drive™?
To install HTML Editor for Drive™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: HTML Editor for Drive™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the HTML Editor for Drive™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the HTML Editor for Drive™ addon’s description :
|google drive app||2|
|wysiwyg see get||1|
|see get html||1|
|get html editor||1|
|html editor office||1|
|editor office like||1|
|office like text||1|
|like text editor||1|
|text editor simplify||1|
|editor simplify web||1|
|simplify web content||1|
|web content creation||1|
|content creation app||1|
|creation app get||1|
|app get common||1|