Icons for Slides & Docs
4/5 (out of 1049 reviews ) | 📥 8489212 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Flaticon is the largest icon database. With this extension, you will have free access to our icons for your Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Spreadsheets and Google Forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Icons for Slides & Docs?
The Icons for Slides & Docs has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 1049 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Icons for Slides & Docs have?
The Icons for Slides & Docs has a user base of 8489212 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Icons for Slides & Docs?
The cost of the Icons for Slides & Docs is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Icons for Slides & Docs?
To download Icons for Slides & Docs follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Icons for Slides & Docs
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Icons for Slides & Docs
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Icons for Slides & Docs addon’s description :
|flaticon largest icon||1|
|largest icon database||1|
|icon database extension||1|
|database extension free||1|
|extension free access||1|
|free access icons||1|
|access icons google||1|
|icons google docs||1|
|google docs google||1|
|docs google slides||1|