3.9/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 36367 installs | 💲 N/A
Lets you to easily and semantically add captions to images in Google Slides.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Image Captionizer?
The Image Captionizer has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Image Captionizer have?
The Image Captionizer has a user base of 36367 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Image Captionizer?
The cost of the Image Captionizer is N/A.
4. How to download the Image Captionizer?
To download Image Captionizer follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Image Captionizer
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Image Captionizer
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Image Captionizer addon’s description :
|easily add captions||1|
|add captions images||1|
|captions images slide||1|
|images slide image||1|
|slide image photo||1|
|image photo captions||1|
|photo captions also||1|
|captions also known||1|
|also known cutlines||1|
|known cutlines lines||1|
|cutlines lines text||1|
|lines text used||1|