IRC Client for Browser
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 1818 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Handy IRC tool. Allowing you to interact realtime with your friends. Chat, play games, colaborate on projects together and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the IRC Client for Browser?
The IRC Client for Browser has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the IRC Client for Browser have?
The IRC Client for Browser has a user base of 1818 active users.
3. What is the cost of the IRC Client for Browser?
The cost of the IRC Client for Browser is Free of charge.
4. How to download the IRC Client for Browser?
To install IRC Client for Browser follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: IRC Client for Browser
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the IRC Client for Browser
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the IRC Client for Browser addon’s description :
|app free implementation||1|
|free implementation irc||1|
|implementation irc internet||1|
|irc internet relay||1|
|internet relay chat||1|
|relay chat client||1|
|chat client browser||1|
|client browser along||1|
|browser along xterm||1|
|along xterm terminal||1|
|xterm terminal emulator||1|
|terminal emulator connect||1|