4/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 40327 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
JumpCloud’s open directory platform unifies identities, devices and IT resources — anywhere work happens.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the JumpCloud?
The JumpCloud has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the JumpCloud have?
The JumpCloud has a user base of 40327 active users.
3. What is the cost of the JumpCloud?
The cost of the JumpCloud is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the JumpCloud?
To install JumpCloud follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: JumpCloud
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the JumpCloud
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the JumpCloud addon’s description :
|jumpcloud changes way||1|
|changes way administrators||1|
|way administrators manage||1|
|administrators manage organizations||1|
|manage organizations providing||1|
|organizations providing comprehensive||1|
|providing comprehensive flexible||1|
|comprehensive flexible cloud||1|
|flexible cloud directory||1|
|cloud directory platform||1|
|directory platform one||1|
|platform one pane||1|
|one pane glass||1|
|pane glass manage||1|
|glass manage user||1|