4.3/5 (out of 7 reviews ) | 📥 12873 installs | 💲 N/A
Validate tabular bioinformatics file formats in Google Sheets, including QIIME 2 metadata files.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Keemei?
The Keemei has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Keemei have?
The Keemei has a user base of 12873 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Keemei?
The cost of the Keemei is N/A.
4. How to download the Keemei?
To install Keemei follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Keemei
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Keemei
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Keemei addon’s description :
|tabular bioinformatics file||2|
|bioinformatics file formats||2|
|qiime metadata files||2|
|http dxdoiorg 101186||2|
|dxdoiorg 101186 s13742-016-0133-6||2|
|cell background colors||2|
|background colors notes||2|
|keemei open source||1|
|open source google||1|
|source google sheets||1|
|google sheets add-on||1|
|sheets add-on validating||1|
|add-on validating tabular||1|
|validating tabular bioinformatics||1|
|file formats including||1|