4.7/5 (out of 13 reviews ) | 📥 302 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Google Sheets Add-on to quickly and efficiently organize large data sets of Keywords into lexical clusters.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Keyword Clusterizer?
The Keyword Clusterizer has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Keyword Clusterizer have?
The Keyword Clusterizer has a user base of 302 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Keyword Clusterizer?
The cost of the Keyword Clusterizer is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Keyword Clusterizer?
To install Keyword Clusterizer follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Keyword Clusterizer
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Keyword Clusterizer
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Keyword Clusterizer addon’s description :
|output almost keywords||1|
|almost keywords data||1|
|keywords data sources||1|
|data sources google||1|
|sources google ads||1|
|google ads keyword||1|
|ads keyword planner||1|
|keyword planner sem||1|
|planner sem rush||1|
|sem rush search||1|