3.8/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 1792 installs | 💲 N/A
Simple ERP with Accounting, CRM, Project Management, HR and Payroll
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the kpi.com?
The kpi.com has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the kpi.com have?
The kpi.com has a user base of 1792 active users.
3. What is the cost of the kpi.com?
The cost of the kpi.com is N/A.
4. How to download the kpi.com?
To install kpi.com follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: kpi.com
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the kpi.com
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the kpi.com addon’s description :
|kpicom simple low-cost||1|
|simple low-cost ‘all-in-one’||1|
|low-cost ‘all-in-one’ cloud||1|
|‘all-in-one’ cloud based||1|
|cloud based business||1|
|based business software||1|
|business software integrated||1|
|software integrated suite||1|
|integrated suite applications||1|
|suite applications designed||1|
|applications designed remove||1|
|designed remove necessity||1|
|remove necessity investing||1|
|necessity investing on-site||1|
|investing on-site back||1|