KYND email analyser
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 354 installs | 💲 N/A
Check your inbound emails for spoofing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the KYND email analyser?
The KYND email analyser has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the KYND email analyser have?
The KYND email analyser has a user base of 354 active users.
3. What is the cost of the KYND email analyser?
The cost of the KYND email analyser is N/A.
4. How to download the KYND email analyser?
To install KYND email analyser follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: KYND email analyser
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the KYND email analyser
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the KYND email analyser addon’s description :
|checks whether email||2|
|whether email received||2|
|email received could||2|
|kynd email analyser||2|
|email compromise leading||1|
|compromise leading cause||1|
|leading cause cyber||1|
|cause cyber risk||1|
|cyber risk kynd||1|
|risk kynd add-on||1|
|kynd add-on gmail||1|
|add-on gmail checks||1|
|gmail checks whether||1|
|received could spoofed||1|
|could spoofed checks||1|