5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 110 installs | 💲 N/A
Setup your automation once and let Lead Log Index, Log & List Files From Google Drive Folders In Google Sheets Quickly & Easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Lead Log?
The Lead Log has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Lead Log have?
The Lead Log has a user base of 110 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Lead Log?
The cost of the Lead Log is N/A.
4. How to download the Lead Log?
To install Lead Log follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Lead Log
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Lead Log
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Lead Log addon’s description :
|google drive folders||4|
|index log list||3|
|log list files||3|
|list files google||3|
|files google drive||3|
|drive folders google||3|
|folders google sheets||3|
|lead log never||1|
|log never file||1|
|never file document||1|
|file document auto||1|
|document auto index||1|
|auto index log||1|
|google sheets setup||1|
|sheets setup automation||1|