5/5 (out of 4 reviews ) | 📥 93669 installs | 💲 N/A
Analyse Learndash course and learner’s activity easily. You need to install a Learndash Analytics WordPress plugin to your site
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the LearnDash Analytics?
The LearnDash Analytics has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
2. How many active users does the LearnDash Analytics have?
The LearnDash Analytics has a user base of 93669 active users.
3. What is the cost of the LearnDash Analytics?
The cost of the LearnDash Analytics is N/A.
4. How to download the LearnDash Analytics?
To install LearnDash Analytics follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: LearnDash Analytics
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the LearnDash Analytics
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the LearnDash Analytics addon’s description :
|learndash courseware plugin||1|
|courseware plugin provides||1|
|plugin provides one||1|
|provides one best||1|
|one best ways||1|
|best ways easily||1|
|ways easily create||1|
|easily create online||1|
|create online courses||1|
|online courses using||1|
|courses using wordpresslearndash||1|
|using wordpresslearndash analyze||1|
|wordpresslearndash analyze spreadsheet||1|
|analyze spreadsheet created||1|
|spreadsheet created easy||1|