Lens on Email Phishing
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 39 installs | 💲 Paid
With no access to whole email Inbox, we spot phishing attempts that slip out of the company spam filters. Maintaining our customer privacy and data security: we access to only data that matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Lens on Email Phishing?
The Lens on Email Phishing has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Lens on Email Phishing have?
The Lens on Email Phishing has a user base of 39 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Lens on Email Phishing?
The cost of the Lens on Email Phishing is Paid.
4. How to download the Lens on Email Phishing?
To install Lens on Email Phishing follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Lens on Email Phishing
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Lens on Email Phishing
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Lens on Email Phishing addon’s description :
|lens email phishing||2|
|email phishing service||2|
|defenda solutions lens||1|
|solutions lens email||1|
|phishing service allows||1|
|service allows users||1|
|allows users report||1|
|users report simple||1|
|report simple click||1|
|simple click button||1|
|click button suspicious||1|
|button suspicious messages||1|
|suspicious messages inbox||1|
|messages inbox eliminating||1|
|inbox eliminating contact||1|