3/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 220 installs | 💲 N/A
Functions to help you pull click tracking data from Linkly into Google Sheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Linkly?
The Linkly has a rating of 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Linkly have?
The Linkly has a user base of 220 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Linkly?
The cost of the Linkly is N/A.
4. How to download the Linkly?
To download Linkly follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Linkly
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Linkly
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Linkly addon’s description :
|linkly makes tracking||1|
|makes tracking links||1|
|tracking links easy||1|
|links easy linkly||1|
|easy linkly turn||1|
|linkly turn link||1|
|turn link tracking||1|
|link tracking link||1|
|tracking link letting||1|
|link letting track||1|