3.2/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 1659 installs | 💲 N/A
This is an add-on for Google Sheets that can extract texts and links from user-input range.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Links Extractor?
The Links Extractor has a rating of 3.2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Links Extractor have?
The Links Extractor has a user base of 1659 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Links Extractor?
The cost of the Links Extractor is N/A.
4. How to download the Links Extractor?
To download Links Extractor follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Links Extractor
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Links Extractor
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Links Extractor addon’s description :
|add-on google sheets||1|
|google sheets extract||1|
|sheets extract texts||1|
|extract texts links||1|
|texts links user-input||1|
|links user-input range||1|
|user-input range sometimes||1|
|range sometimes need||1|
|sometimes need extract||1|
|need extract hyperlink||1|