Live Poll Maker for Slides
4.7/5 (out of 17 reviews ) | 📥 113349 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Enrich any occasion with live polls and live quizzes so audiences can find the joy of engagement, wherever you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Live Poll Maker for Slides?
The Live Poll Maker for Slides has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Live Poll Maker for Slides have?
The Live Poll Maker for Slides has a user base of 113349 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Live Poll Maker for Slides?
The cost of the Live Poll Maker for Slides is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Live Poll Maker for Slides?
To install Live Poll Maker for Slides follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Live Poll Maker for Slides
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Live Poll Maker for Slides
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Live Poll Maker for Slides addon’s description :
|q&a sidebar blank||1|
|sidebar blank open||1|
|blank open may||1|
|open may caused||1|
|may caused network||1|
|caused network common||1|
|network common google||1|
|common google workspace||1|
|google workspace plugins||1|
|workspace plugins please||1|
|plugins please try||1|
|please try open||1|
|try open try||1|
|open try several||1|
|try several times||1|