0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 1529 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Lucidscale is the cloud visualization solution that helps organizations see and understand their cloud environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Lucidscale?
The Lucidscale has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Lucidscale have?
The Lucidscale has a user base of 1529 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Lucidscale?
The cost of the Lucidscale is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Lucidscale?
To download Lucidscale follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Lucidscale
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Lucidscale
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Lucidscale addon’s description :
|lucidscale cloud visualization||1|
|cloud visualization platform||1|
|visualization platform you’ve||1|
|platform you’ve waiting||1|
|you’ve waiting visualize||1|
|waiting visualize cloud||1|
|visualize cloud environment||1|
|cloud environment viewing||1|
|environment viewing critical||1|
|viewing critical cloud||1|
|critical cloud governance||1|
|cloud governance data||1|
|governance data context||1|
|data context identify||1|
|context identify areas||1|