3.5/5 (out of 12 reviews ) | 📥 137726 installs | 💲 N/A
Manage your corporate data and documentation into G Suite, with advanced functionalities
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the LumWork?
The LumWork has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.
2. How many active users does the LumWork have?
The LumWork has a user base of 137726 active users.
3. What is the cost of the LumWork?
The cost of the LumWork is N/A.
4. How to download the LumWork?
To download LumWork follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: LumWork
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the LumWork
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the LumWork addon’s description :
|lumwork web solution||1|
|web solution designed||1|
|solution designed lumapps||1|
|designed lumapps based||1|
|lumapps based suite||1|
|based suite enables||1|
|suite enables build||1|
|enables build business||1|
|build business applications||1|
|business applications organize||1|
|applications organize documents||1|
|organize documents lumwork||1|
|documents lumwork suits||1|
|lumwork suits needs||1|
|suits needs staying||1|