Magic Cell Notifications
3.7/5 (out of 117 reviews ) | 📥 435863 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Magic Cell Notifications?
The Magic Cell Notifications has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 based on 117 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Magic Cell Notifications have?
The Magic Cell Notifications has a user base of 435863 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Magic Cell Notifications?
The cost of the Magic Cell Notifications is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Magic Cell Notifications?
To install Magic Cell Notifications follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Magic Cell Notifications
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Magic Cell Notifications
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Magic Cell Notifications addon’s description :
|cell notifications monitor||2|
|magic cell notifications||1|
|notifications monitor cells||1|
|monitor cells within||1|
|cells within google||1|
|within google sheet||1|
|google sheet automatically||1|
|sheet automatically notify||1|
|automatically notify via||1|
|notify via email||1|
|via email slack||1|
|email slack pre-set||1|
|slack pre-set criteria||1|
|pre-set criteria values||1|
|criteria values reached||1|