Magic Digital Badges
4.4/5 (out of 14 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Create Digital Badges using images stored in your Google Drive that can be assigned to students.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Magic Digital Badges?
The Magic Digital Badges has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Magic Digital Badges have?
The Magic Digital Badges has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Magic Digital Badges?
The cost of the Magic Digital Badges is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Magic Digital Badges?
To install Magic Digital Badges follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Magic Digital Badges
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Magic Digital Badges
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Magic Digital Badges addon’s description :
|google drive folder||3|
|students awarded digital||2|
|welcome digital badges||1|
|digital badges create||1|
|badges create digital||1|
|create digital badges||1|
|digital badges using||1|
|badges using images||1|
|using images stored||1|
|images stored google||1|
|stored google drive||1|
|google drive assigned||1|
|drive assigned students||1|
|assigned students manage||1|
|students manage students||1|