Map for Web
4.6/5 (out of 5 reviews ) | 📥 16703 installs | 💲 N/A
Create your own interactive map with markers, shapes, administrative boundaries, directions, images, heat maps, customized style in your spreadsheet and easily embedded in your web page or blog.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Map for Web?
The Map for Web has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Map for Web have?
The Map for Web has a user base of 16703 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Map for Web?
The cost of the Map for Web is N/A.
4. How to download the Map for Web?
To install Map for Web follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Map for Web
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Map for Web
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Map for Web addon’s description :
|map web add-on||2|
|create interactive map||1|
|interactive map markers||1|
|map markers shapes||1|
|markers shapes administrative||1|
|shapes administrative boundaries||1|
|administrative boundaries directions||1|
|boundaries directions images||1|
|directions images heat||1|
|images heat maps||1|
|heat maps customized||1|
|maps customized style||1|