3.3/5 (out of 10 reviews ) | 📥 1353 installs | 💲 N/A
Current and historical options prices. 15+ years of data. Bid, ask, volume, open interest, and more. Market Data’s free Sheets Add-on is the perfect companion for options traders.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Market Data?
The Market Data has a rating of 3.3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Market Data have?
The Market Data has a user base of 1353 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Market Data?
The cost of the Market Data is N/A.
4. How to download the Market Data?
To download Market Data follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Market Data
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Market Data
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Market Data addon’s description :
|get current options||2|
|current options price||2|
|free access token||2|
|finally simple function||1|
|simple function get||1|
|function get options||1|
|get options data||1|
|options data google||1|
|data google sheets||1|
|google sheets works||1|
|sheets works exactly||1|
|works exactly like||1|
|exactly like googlefinance||1|
|like googlefinance easy||1|
|googlefinance easy =optiondata||1|