Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets
3.7/5 (out of 183 reviews ) | 📥 939533 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets?
The Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 based on 183 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets have?
The Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets has a user base of 939533 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets?
The cost of the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets?
To install Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Merge Google Documents, Spreadsheets addon’s description :
|google documents spreadsheets||2|
|app allows merge||1|
|allows merge two||1|
|merge two google||1|
|two google documents||1|
|documents spreadsheets single||1|
|spreadsheets single document||1|
|single document formatting||1|
|document formatting tables||1|
|formatting tables images||1|