4/5 (out of 184 reviews ) | 📥 761603 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Merge Sheets?
The Merge Sheets has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 184 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Merge Sheets have?
The Merge Sheets has a user base of 761603 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Merge Sheets?
The cost of the Merge Sheets is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Merge Sheets?
To download Merge Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Merge Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Merge Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Merge Sheets addon’s description :
|cells lookup sheet||2|
|large amounts data||2|
|minor improvements fixed||2|
|five simple steps||1|
|simple steps merge||1|
|steps merge sheets||1|
|merge sheets guide||1|
|sheets guide process||1|
|guide process joining||1|
|process joining data||1|
|joining data two||1|
|data two tables||1|
|two tables longer||1|
|tables longer need||1|
|longer need waste||1|