3.5/5 (out of 1006 reviews ) | 📥 10000000 installs | 💲 N/A
MindMeister lets you create, share and collaboratively work on mind maps.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the MindMeister?
The MindMeister has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 based on 1006 reviews.
2. How many active users does the MindMeister have?
The MindMeister has a user base of 10000000 active users.
3. What is the cost of the MindMeister?
The cost of the MindMeister is N/A.
4. How to download the MindMeister?
To download MindMeister follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: MindMeister
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the MindMeister
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the MindMeister addon’s description :
|formats mindmanager freemind||2|
|mindmanager freemind xmind||2|
|entire maps list||2|
|maps google drive||2|
|leading online mind||1|
|online mind mapping||1|
|mind mapping application||1|
|mapping application mindmeister||1|
|application mindmeister allows||1|
|mindmeister allows team||1|
|allows team innovative||1|
|team innovative providing||1|
|innovative providing shared||1|
|providing shared collaboration||1|
|shared collaboration brainstorming||1|